We understand how hard it is to trust someone with the well being of your children. To help keep our families assured, Night Owl Kids Care goes to great lengths to verify, interview, pre-screen, train, and educate our caregivers.
Our caregivers have joined the Night Owl team as independent contractors, and all have a combination of childcare, health care, nursing, and clinical experiences. Out of hundreds of applicants, we have scrutinized a select group of individuals that we can confidently say will provide quality care, love, and professionalism to our clientele.
Below is a glimpse of our vetting process:
- Federal, State, and County criminal background check of digitized and non-digitized records.
- Our company keeps a monthly tracking on each caregiver's federal, state, and criminal records.
- We ensure they have satisfactory 7 year Motor Vehicle Reports
- We also investigate past employment for any accusations of any form of abuse or theft.
- They are interviewed after answering an in depth questionnaire that helps measure education, cultural awareness, experience, and professionalism.
- NOKC is an Authorized Provider for the American Red Cross and makes sure that all of our caregivers are pediatric and adult CPR/First Aid Trained/Certified.
- Our Caregivers are also trained in Advanced Childcare & Babysitting with the American Red Cross.